Tranquil Tub Treatment
Allow your mind and body to drift quietly while soaking in an array of herbs and flower essences. Soft candles, fragrant aromas, tranquil music and a scalp and hand massage will carry you away.
BOOKING TIME: 45 Minutes
TREATMENT TIME: 30 Minutes
FACILITY: Hydrotherapy tub, small table next to tub, clothing hooks, counter space, candles/soft light, and soft music.
ROOM SET UP: Make sure the tub is accessible from all sides. Have waterproof pillow, cooling eye pack, plastic glass of lemon water with straw, facial toner or water spray bottle available on table next to the tub.
PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES: Disinfectant, squeegee, dri-dek or floor mats, shower cap, and extra hand and bath towels relaxing bath gel, massage oil, flower petals and ocean lotion spray,
PRODUCT PREPARATION: Fill the tub three-quarters full with 101º F water, dropping in flower petals before your guest arrives. The eye pack should be cool.
Treatment Procedures for Tranquil Tub Treatment
- Bring your guest into the room and explain the treatment. Before leaving the room, direct her/him to undress and put on a robe. Knock before re-entering the room.
- Add one small cap full of relaxing bath get to the tub and start the jets to create bubbles, wait a moment and shut the jets off.
- Ask whether your guest would like to wear a shower cap. If a shower cap is not available, use a towel to protect the guest’s hair if desired. Assist the guest into the tub.
- Turn on the jets and allow your guest to relax while you perform a 20 second relaxation exercise such as deep breathing.
- Massage the scalp and shoulders for 5 minutes. Placing the cooling eye pack of the eyes and massage each hand for 3 minutes.
- Check to make sure your guest is not feeling dizzy. Offer water and spray of cool toner or water on their face.
- Massage each foot for 3 minutes.
- Allow your guest to relax for a few minutes alone. Clean up and prepare for your guest’s exit from the tub.
- Turn off the jets and slowly assist your guest out of the tub, making sure to use the robe or towel to maintain privacy.
- Help your guest to a chair and offer them some cool lemon water.
- Instruct your guest to mist his or her skin with ocean lotion spray.
- Assist your guest (they need a robe if they do not already have one) to a rest area and offer plenty of spring water or herbal tea
- Encourage your guest to rest for at least 20 minutes after the treatment.
- Make product recommendations and book your guest’s next appointment