Imagine being massaged and shampooed form head to toe with wonderful, aromatic flower and sea essences. A light massage relaxes the body and a soft, sudsy gel scrubs you clean. You leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, and squeaky clean!
BOOKING TIME: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
TREATMENT TIME: 1 Hour
FACILITY: Water proof treatment table, Vichy shower, clothing hooks, counter space, candles/soft light, and soft music.
ROOM SET UP: Drape the table with a sheet and bath towel, Have the Vichy shower moved away from the table.
PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES:
Four bath towels, four hand towels, two sheets, squeegee, dri-dek or floor mats, spa loofah mittens, disposable panties, shower cap, and waterproof slippers, Benzol, shower gel, relaxing massage oil, body milk lotion,
PRODUCT PREPARATION: Warm the mixture if possible.
Treatment Procedures for Body Shampoo
- Bring your guest into the room and explain the treatment. Before leaving the room, direct her/him to slip on disposable panties and to lay face down under the bath towel. Knock before re-entering the room.
- Ask whether your guest would like to wear a shower cap. If a shower cap is not available, use a towel to protect the guest’s hair if desired.
- Begin with a relaxation exercise such as 20 seconds of deep breathing.
- Remove the towel and massage their entire body with warm relaxing massage for 30 minutes, beginning with the back and ending on the front side with the neck and shoulders.
- Remove the towel, place a towel over the breasts of women guests, and shampoo the front of the body using shower get (do not shampoo their face). Checking the temperature rinse with the hand-held shower. Cover your guest with the bath towel.
- Instruct your guest to turn over while you shield them with the bath towel. Shampoo their entire back with shower gel and checking the temperature, rinse with the hand-held shower.
- Turn on the Vichy shower, checking the water temperature. Place a hand towel over the back of their head to shield it from soap and water.
- Position the showerheads above your guest’s back side and allow the Vichy shower to run for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off the shower.
- Pat your guest dry with a towel and then apply body milk lotion to their entire body.
- Assist your guest into a robe and slippers and off of the table.
- Escort your guest to a rest area and offer plenty of spring water or herbal tea. Encourage your guest to rest for at least 20 minutes after the treatment.
- The guest’s body is now in perfect condition for a massage.
- Make product recommendations and book your guest’s next appointment.