This package involves head-to-toe rejuvenation, including intensive back massage, sea salt glow, a rejuvenating wrap and sea soak
BOOKING TIME: 2 Hours 30 minutes
TREATMENT TIME: 2 Hours 15 minutes
FACILITY: Wet room, hand-held shower, hydrotherapy tub, waterproof treatment table, hand-held shower, chair, clothing hooks, counter space, candles/soft light, and soft music.
ROOM SET UP: Drape the treatment table with a sheet and bath towel.
PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES: Two ounces of sea softening scrub, seaweed body mud, sea bath powder, stimulating massage oil, squeegee, floor mats, disinfectant, sheet, hand towels, bath towels, one blanket, spa foil, disposable panties, and shower cap.
PRODUCT PREPARATION: Fill the tub with 104º F water. Warm the products in the sink.
Treatment Procedures for Spa Escape
- Bring your guest into the room and explain the treatment. Before leaving the room, direct her/him to undress and put on disposable panties and lay face down on the massage table on top of the sheet and under the bath towel. Knock before re-entering the room.
- Ask whether your guest would like to wear a shower cap. If a shower cap is not available, use a towel to protect the guest’s hair if desired.
- Begin with a relaxation exercise such as 20 seconds of deep breathing.
- Fold down the bath towel and perform an intense back massage for 30 minutes.
- Scrub both sides of your guest with sea salt mixture, turning your guest from side to side to scrub their backside. Rinse with the hand-held shower testing the water temperature on the inside of the guest’s forearm. The water should be between 101° and 104°.
- Holding a towel or robe, assist your guest to a chair while you prepare the table for a body wrap.
- Instruct your guest to lay face up on the foil and cover the breast of your women guests with a towel.
- Apply the seaweed body mud to the entire body, turning your guest from side to side to apply the wrap to their backside.
- Wrap your guest in foil, towels, sheet and a blanket. Leave their neck and head unwrapped with their feet tucked loosely.
- Massage their face for 10-minutes and then their feet for another 10-minutes.
- Wash your hands and then unwrap your guest, do not rinse off the wrap product.
- Add on tablespoon of sea bath power to the tub and mix.
- Assist your guest to the tub, using a towel for privacy, and ask if the water temperature is comfortable. Have them soak for 10-minutes.
- Assist your guest out of the tub providing a robe or towel and have them sit in a chair to relax and drink plenty of water. Instruct your guest to wait for 20 minutes before showering – this allows the product time to soak into the skin.
- Make product recommendations and book your guest’s next appointment.