This package is designed to eliminate toxins from your body while adding the essential nutrients it needs to stay healthy. This is a great package for those on a weight loss or body-balancing program. Includes body wrap, seaweed soak and salt scrub.
BOOKING TIME: 3 Hours
TREATMENT TIME: 2 Hours 45 minutes
FACILITY: Wet room, hand-held shower, hydrotherapy tub, waterproof treatment table, hand-held shower, clothing hooks, counter space, candles/soft light, and soft music.
ROOM SET UP: Drape the treatment table with a blanket, towels, sheet, foil, and a bath towel. .
PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES: Detoxifying oils, sea cleanser, liquid algae, seaweed wrap, ocean lotion spray, squeegee, floor mats, disinfectant, sheets, hand towels, bath towels, one blanket, spa foil, spa loofah mittens, disposable panties, and shower cap.
PRODUCT PREPARATION: Fill the tub with 104º F water. Mix 20 drops of detoxifying oils with ¼ cup seaweed wrap. Warm the products in the sink.
Treatment Procedures for Morning Glory
- Bring your guest into the room and explain the treatment. Before leaving the room, direct her/him to undress and put on disposable panties and lay face up under the bath towel. Knock before re-entering the room.
- Ask whether your guest would like to wear a shower cap. If a shower cap is not available, use a towel to protect the guest’s hair if desired. Place a towel on the breasts of women guests.
- Begin with a relaxation exercise such as 20 seconds of deep breathing.
- Using spa loofah mittens, perform a dry body scrub on both sides of your guest, tuning them from side to side to scrub their backside. Avoid nipples and genitals.
- Apply the detoxifying wrap mixture to both sides of their body, turning your guest from side to side to apply it to their backside.
- Wrap your guest in foil, towels, a sheet and a blanket. Leave their neck and head unwrapped and their feet tucked in loosely.
- Massage their face for 15-minutes and their feet for another 15-minutes.
- Wash your hands. Add 2 tablespoons of liquid algae to the tub and mix. Unwrap your guest but do not rinse off the product.
- Assist your guest to the tub, using a towel for privacy, and ask if the water temperature is comfortable. The water should be between 101º and 104º. Have them soak for 20-minutes, turning on the jets for the last 10-minutes if your guest desires. Remove all wrap linens from the table.
- Assist your guest out of the tub providing a robe or towel and instruct them to lay on the table face up. Place a towel on the breasts of women guests.
- Scrub their entire body using sea cleanser and rinse with sea sponges or a hand-held shower. Do not use soap.
- Apply ocean lotion to both sides of their body. Turning them from side to side to reach their backside.
- Assist your guest into a robe and slippers and help them off of the table.
- Assist your guest to a rest area and offer plenty of spring water or herbal tea. Encourage your guest to rest for at least 20 minutes after the treatment.
- Make product recommendations and book your guest’s next appointment.